Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on January 28, 2017.
Site Copyright, Legal and Privacy Statements
You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website, Products and Services solely for your informational and personal use. You may not use the Website, Products or Services for any other purpose without our express prior written consent.
Use of this Web site and the email addresses contained here are subject to our Conditions of Use, which includes the agreement to our copyright, legal and privacy statements.
Your use of this site means you accept the conditions on this page. If you cannot agree to abide by the conditions laid out on this page, please leave the site.
These conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
The content of this site is protected by copyright.
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without express written consent.
If you're not sure what copyright is, I suggest you read Copyright — Who Owns the Content? It should answer any questions about what copyright covers.
- This Website and the domain name "alancassels.com" is owned and funded by Alan Cassels.
- The design and layout markup used for this website is owned by Russ Harvey and licensed to the site owner. This layout may not be relicensed, sold or used without permission.
- The proprietary images on this site, including the Alan Cassels logo, are the property of Alan Cassels and may not be used without permission.
- Some images are copyright © Russ Harvey and/or his licensors. All rights reserved.
- All other trademarks, company names or logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- The content of this site is intended for use in obtaining information about the services and products offered by Alan Cassels.
- While you may view the content of this site from anywhere in the world, this site is located in British Columbia, Canada and is subject to the laws of Canada effective in the Province of British Columbia, particularly pertaining to what is acceptable content.
- You may print one copy of the pages of this site for your personal use.
- You may link to the pages on this site from your own site or document.
- You may NOT cull information or images from this site for any use without permission.
- You may NOT link to the images on this site.
- You may NOT cull email addresses on this site for the purposes of generating spam.
- Addresses are provided only as a convenience for the purpose of conducting Alan Cassels business.
www.alancassels.com/copyright.html Updated: January 28, 2017